A summary introduction sentence
Saiko Iyashino-Sato Nenba (Healing Village)
- Step into the old Japanese village-The place used to be one of the most beautiful thatch roofing houses village in Japan.
The Healing Village, command Mt. Fuji and mysterious Aokigahara Sea of forest, restored the old village, that used to be there, to new thatch houses village of 21 centuries.
Single step into the village will take you back to the Showa Period (1926-1989). Just sit on a chair and relax. And put yourself in a healing atmosphere with magnificent view of Mt. Fuji. The Healing Village features not only beautiful scenery but also a variety of hands-on-activities, including Japanese paper making, hanging hina doll making. Dining, including alimentary yam paste cuisine or Soba noodle is available. A variety of events.
- From Kawaguchiko station, take Retro Bus Saiko Aokigahara line to “Nokyomae” or “Saiko Iyashinosato Nenba (Healing Village)” or take the circuit bus bound for “Saiko Minshukumura” to “Nenba Minshuku” or “Gyominso mae”.
※Pick up at Kawaguchiko station：Unavailable
About 13.7km than Kawaguchiko I.C
About 33.1km than Ichinomiya-misaka I.C
About 24.8km than Koufuminami I.C
Higashi Fujigoko Toll Road
About 13.7km than Fujiyoshida I.C
The Tomei Expressway
About 46.6km than Fuji I.C
Retro-bus Saiko・Aokigahara Line ： Nokyo Mae Saiko Iyashi-no Sato Nenba
For Saiko B&B Village ： Gyominso Mae Nenba Minshuku
Business hours etc.
- Business period
- March～Nobember（７ days a week） 9：00～17：00
December～February（closed on Wednesdays） 9：30～16：30
Facilities for tourist / Genre of activity
- Tourist Agency / Museum/ Material Pavilion / Facilities for Experience / Restaurant / K iosk for Tourists
- Weaving / Other Craft Experiences / Handcrafts & Dyeing
- Eat & Drink
- Japanese Restaurant
- Souvenir Sales / Processing Food Sales / Traditional Craft Goods Sales
- Facilities informations
- Hot spring：No
Total seating capacity A pet companion：possible
Charge of use
- Entrance and admission fee existence
- I am charged a fee
- Entrance and admission fee
- Adults; 350 yen
Children (Elementary school and JHS students); 150 yen
- Other charge
(Experience fee and lending fee, etc.)
Japanese paper making (make a post card); 1000 yen
Animal doll making with pods; 800~1200 yen
Footer couple making with old Japanese fabric; 500 yen
and much more.
It is information as of Mar. 10, 2011