A summary introduction sentence
Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center
- Enjoy yourself with a great view of Mt. Fuji surrounded by blueberry farm and lavender herbs by beautiful Lake Kawaguchi.
Savor a blueberry ice-cream, pick fresh blueberries, enjoy the experience of making blueberry jam, and immerse yourself in aroma of lavenders and herbs.
The bounty of nature will refresh you both physically and mentally.
- Take the Retro bus, Kawaguchiko line. Get off at "Shizen seikatukan". 10 min walk.
From Chuo expressway Kawaguchiko I.C, take R139 towards Lake Motosu and turn right at "Higashikoiji" intersection. Cross Kawaguchiko Ohashi Birdge and turn left at "Kawaguchiko kitachu iriguchi" intersection and go 10 min. It is on your left.
※Pick up at Kawaguchiko station：Unavailable
About 8.9km than Kawaguchiko I.C
About 22.9km than Ichinomiya-misaka I.C
About 34.8km than Koufuminami I.C
Higashi Fujigoko Toll Road
About 8.9km than Fujiyoshida I.C
The Tomei Expressway
About 54.8km than Fuji I.C
Retro-bus Kawaguchiko Line ： Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center
For Oishi Petit-pension Village ： Akebonoso Mae
Business hours etc.
- Business period
- Open daily (Please call for specific operation hours for year-end and New Year holidays)
- It is usually period
- Closed day
- Every Friday (Open daily from July through September. Please call for specific operation hours for year-end and New Year holidays)
Facilities for tourist / Genre of activity
- Facilities for Experience / K iosk for Tourists
- Souvenir Sales / Processing Food Sales
- Facilities informations
- Hot spring：No
Total seating capacity A pet companion：possible
Charge of use
- Entrance and admission fee existence
- Other charge
(Experience fee and lending fee, etc.)
- Jam Making Experience : 800 yen (1 hour)
Blueberry picking: Adults - 1000 yen, Elementary school students - 800 yen, Children under 7– free (All-you-can-eat for 40 min, July through the middle of August)
It is information as of Jan. 20, 2007