A summary introduction sentence
Nikkan Sports Cycle Grand Prize Race ( November 11th )
- The ultimate cycling race of eastern Japan. About 2000 athletes compete around Lake Saiko circuit in the late fall.
There are various races for the professional, beginner and school children alike.
- Car: It takes about 25 minutes. Take R139 from Kawaguchiko I.C. to Lake Saiko.
- The roads around Lake Saiko will be under regulation and prohibition around the race times.
Event holding information
- Event site
- Around Lake Sai
- Event holding period1
- Nov. 11, 2012 ～11 11 , 2012
- Event holding period2
- Other holding days
- The day before the race : entry administration, bicycle inspection & reception.
- Holding time
It is information as of Aug. 16, 2010