A summary introduction sentence
Fujigane Farm Festival (October 20th / 21st )
- The Fujigane Farm Festival is held in the largest livestock raising area in Yamanashi prefecture, in the foothills of Mt. Fuji. You can enjoy many farm foods and dairy products, as well as local fruits, vegetables and other treats.
Please come to Fujigane highlands plateau and experience the beauty of the countryside.
- Car: Take the Chuo Highway and exit at Kawaguchiko I.C. Take route 139 and follow signs to Fujigane. There is a main event area at JA Fuji Toyoshige Parking Area. It takes about 40 minutes from Kawaguchiko I.C.
About 19.3km than Kawaguchiko I.C
About 42.4km than Ichinomiya-misaka I.C
About 30.8km than Koufuminami I.C
Higashi Fujigoko Toll Road
About 20.1km than Fujiyoshida I.C
The Tomei Expressway
About 32.2km than Fuji I.C
- Free [ Free ]
Event holding information
- Event site
- Main event at the parking lot of JA Fuji Toyoshige, Fujigane, Fuji Kawaguchiko Town
- Event holding period1
- Oct. 20, 2012 ～10 21 , 2012
- Event holding period2
- Holding time
- 9 :00 ～16 :00
- Inquiry window
- Kamikuishiki Southern area merger memory event executive committee(the Department of Agriculture and forestry） Phone#:0555-72-1115
- Seeing / Experience / Eating / Shopping
Charge of use
- Entrance and admission fee existence
- Entrance and admission fee
- Other charge
(Experience fee and lending fee, etc.)
- There are various charges for festival activities.
It is information as of Aug. 15, 2012