Mt. Fuji / Kawaguchiko Film Festival ( February 25, 26)
The festival will screen the selected films from this years competition. The festival promotes films which are filmed in the Mt.Fuji area, or use Mt.Fuji as it's theme.
For details contact the Kawaguchiko Tourist information center 0555-72-6700
* By taxi:(Marushita Minshuku guest house) is about 7-10 minutes from Kawaguchiko station.
* By bus: take the bus bound for Saiko and Motosuko, about 5minutes.
* By car: follow directions to the Katsuyama Fureai Center.
Shinfuji Sta. - Mt.Fuji Sta. Katsuyama Minshuku-mura
Shimobe Onsenkyo - Mt.Fuji Sta. Katsuyama Minshuku-mura
Saiko Minshuku (Minshuku Guesthouse) - Mt.Fuji Sta. Katsuyama Minshuku-mura
Remarks：We recommend that you use public transport as there is limited parking at the Katsuyama Community Center.
dailycalendar Event information
- Canceling the Difference
- Automatic Door of Main Entrance
- Handrail of the Stairs
- Parking Lot for the Wheelchair
The aim of the movie festival is to produce new works which capture the essence of Mt.Fuji and the surrounding areas, both literal and figuratively, and to share creatively in the media of film and screenplay and the muse of Mt.Fuji.
As there are no movie theaters in the area, it is a rare chance to experience the magic of cinema, espcecially with amature and local flavour and an intimate setting.
It is information as of Sep 14, 2016