A summary introduction sentence
Mt.Tenjo Hydrangea Flowers (From mid July ~ end of August)
- Hydrangea bloom in various colors from white, to blue and purple, in a lovely round shape. In Japan the hydrangea is the flower born of the rainy season and enjoyed throughout the height of summer. Enjoy hiking up Mt. Tenjo amongst thousands of blooming hydrangeas in full color.
- Take the bus which goes to Oishi Petite Pension or Kofu station from Kawaguchiko station and get off at Yuransen Ropeway Iriguchi bus stop.
Or take the Retro bus (Lake Kawaguchiko Circuit) from Kawaguchiko station to Yuransen Ropeway Iriguchi Bus stop.
It takes about 5 minutes.
You can walk to the hiking entrance and ropeway from Kawaguchiko station in about 10~15minutes. You can inquire at the tourist information centre at Kawaguchiko station.
Retro-bus Kawaguchiko Line ： Sightseeing Boat and Ropeway Iriguchi
For Oishi Petit-pension Village ： Sightseeing Boat Noriba
For Kofu ： Sightseeing Boat Noriba
- Please use the prefectural free parking lot. [ Free ]
Event holding information
- Event site
- Halfway of Mt. Tenjo at Lake Kawaguchi
- Event holding period1
- Middle of a month Jul. 2013 ～Middle of a month 8 2013
- Event holding period2
- Holding time
- Inquiry window
- Kawaguciko Hydrangea Festival Executive Committee ･･･ Phone# 0555-72-1115
It is information as of Jan. 23, 2013