A summary introduction sentence
Fujikawaguchiko Herb Festival( June 20 ~ July 13)
- The Fujikawaguchiko Herb Festival is one of the biggest events of the year. It is held in Yagizaki Park & Oishi Park every year. It is most famous for its lavish and lavendar beds. In addition to lavendar and other flowers there are also herbs, crafts, teas and treats, food and shopping tents, and an outdoor stage for music and other performances.
The upper map is for Yagisaki Park and the lower for Oike Park (in Japanese)
- To Yagizaki Park : Take Retro Bus (Lake Saiko/Aokigahara Circuit)from Kawaguchiko Station to Yagizaki Koen bus stop.
To Oishi Park : Take Retro Bus (Lake Kawaguchiko Circuit)from Kawaguchiko Station to Kawaguchiko Shizen Sikatsukan bus stop.
Retro-bus Kawaguchiko Line ： Kawaguchiko Natural Living Center
Retro-bus Saiko・Aokigahara Line ： Yagisaki Park Kawaguchiko Muse Museum
For Oishi Petit-pension Village ： Akebonoso Mae
- Free [ Free ]
Remarks：Parking available at both Yagizaki Park and Oishi Park.
Event holding information
- Event site
- Yagizaki Park & Oishi Park
- Event holding period1
- Jun. 20, 2014 ～7 13 , 2014
- Event holding period2
- Jun. 20, 2014 ～7 21 , 2014
- Holding time
- Inquiry window
- Fuji Kawaguchiko Town : the Sightseeing department ･･･ Phone# 0555-72-3168（Kawaguchiko Herb Festival Executive Committee）
- Picking Fruits
- Seeing / Experience / Eating / Shopping
Charge of use
- Entrance and admission fee existence
- Entrance and admission fee
It is information as of Jul. 14, 2014